Budget Cuts or Attachment Cuts? Has the "Attach File" feature shelved?

• Hello There! Got an opportunity to post an issue after a really-really long time on this Forum. Tried everything to look out for an Attachment provision to corroborate by explanation with a Visual glimpse of the stated issue, but couldn't locate one!

Have you Guys discontinued on the provision to post attachments against any Regular post? All I can view at the Bottom of a Text Box are CANCEL, PREVIEW, SAVE DRAFT & POST DISCUSSION. Where is the transit route to post Screenshots, or any other relevant forms of attachments?

& Lastly, What's this MARKDOWN Hyperlink? I exercising a restraint to click on the same for the fear I would loose everything posted thus far for this occasion!?

Thank you, Help is awaited.

• Unfortunately this forum is now quite limited compared to most.
    Adding attachments easily to posts is one of the many things now missing.
    It's possible to put a link in to the file concerned hosted elsewhere, but it can't be saved within the forum software AFAIK.
    A posted link should appear as a link automatically, but to make a word or phrase a link you can open a square bracket, type the word or phrase, then close square the brackets and put the link in normal brackets straigth afer (with no spaces). That should do it. Note that I have to spell this out in words because if I actually type square brackets the forum will automatically make a link!
    Personally I find having to use markdown code a PITA, and I really wish Opera had opted for more conventional forum software!
    :)

• Dave, we have a "Formatting with Markdown" thread.
    And there are at least two ways to show the parsing - apart from using direct HTML code.

Looks like your connection to Opera forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.