Opera 29 Not as Bad as People Say

• I have only been using 29 since it updated itself yesterday. So far I do not think it is as bad as some of the posts in the forum make it out. I do believe some additions could help remedy those problems.

First, I want to say great job at getting things back to syncing across all of my devices. I am really happy that I can use the bookmarks in one browser instead of using Google Bookmarks. I also like the open tabs from other devices and the speed dial from other devices too. Great job devs!

Second, a suggestion to help with the coloring complaints in speed dial. I think it would be awesome if we could set those colors and even opacity in a theme's ini file. If not there then maybe in the browser settings, but I would prefer the theme though. Right now I use a dark theme I created, so the white is not that bad. I changed it to another theme and it did not look so go, although a slight opacity would have helped it a lot.

A third suggestion for speed dial. You let us pick the thumbnail image for bookmarks, allow us to do this in speed dial. Often I will keep that default one, but sometimes I will select a different one to set that item apart from others that might otherwise use the same default thumbnail.

Opera is a great browser and is getting better. I really do appreciate the work you all do to bring us an excellent option when it comes to Internet browsers.

Looks like your connection to Opera forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.