:tools: Scheduled maintenance

Heads up! Downtime for the Forums, related to the NodeBB upgrade, is planned for Thursday, December 14, starting from 10:00 UTC.
Please make sure to finish all your posts before this time. The downtime should only last for a few minutes.

Unable to exit full screen view in Opera

• I recently switched to using Opera on my MacBook Pro after uninstalling a very sluggish and resource-heavy Chrome. Everything is working properly except one thing: Opera seems to be stuck in full screen mode which I do not prefer. According to the Opera help page I should be able to open VIEW and click on open/close full screen view. But, when I try to do that there IS NO full screen option listed under the VIEW tab---not there! I am wondering why this is and how can I get to normal view on my computer. I am running OS X 10.6.8 and do not have this issue with Safari nor was it a problem when I was using Chrome. Any advice or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Looks like your connection to Opera forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.