opera changes address of a homepage

• Hello,
    searching for a hungarian web-site Opera changes the "hu" on the end of the address to "de". What have I to do for avoiding this problem?

I am working with Windows 7, in the control panel I chosed "Hungary" as my region.

Maybe sombody could help me to solve this problem.

Michael.

• What's your version of Opera?

Searching?
    Does it mean only the search results? Or is it when you type the URL or like that to direct access there?

• Opera 28.0

After typing the address, then "enter" it added to the end ...hu/ the /de.

But now it does work after restarting the computer (I changed the region and the language to hungarian, then restarted - and now it works). It gives after ...hu/ a second time /hu/.

But I didn't have this problem ever before calling web-sites all over the world.

Thank you for readiness to help. 🙂

• There may be another reason too for working now: I gave the information about the fact of wrong search result to the webmaster. Because I think, some option of the site might be wrong.

• Thank you for readiness to help. 🙂

You're welcome.🙂

There may be another reason too for working now: I gave the information about the fact of wrong search result to the webmaster. Because I think, some option of the site might be wrong.

That's possible. There are sites/services that behave like that - Google, Vimeo, name it.

Looks like your connection to Opera forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.