:tools: Scheduled maintenance

Heads up! Downtime for the Forums, related to the NodeBB upgrade, is planned for Thursday, December 14, starting from 10:00 UTC.
Please make sure to finish all your posts before this time. The downtime should only last for a few minutes.

~ Hover Over Selection Feature ~

• Suggestion: Feature to activate a button if mouse is place over button for two seconds.

It would be nice to not click on links/buttons but just hover the mouse pointer over them for few seconds to activate.

Thanks

• why is this feature necessary ??
    but if it is, i think 2 sec-option is too long and less than 2 sec-option is too short. isn't it? In my opinion, clicking button is the best way instead of hovering over selection.

any idea 'bout this, guys?

• This's quite interesting idea, but IMO a bit too dangerous - I may accidentally have left my mouse cursor hanging over some button and then it clicks/submits itself... Or, what is worse, some javascript may have shifted some button under my mouse cursor and forced it click this way.

• Might be an option to activate/deactivate feature with selectable time frame and NO continuous mouse button presses without mouse movement.

Looks like your connection to Opera forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.