• Login
    • Search
    • Categories
    • Recent
    • Tags
    • Users
    • Groups
    • Rules
    • Help

    Do more on the web, with a fast and secure browser!

    Download Opera browser with:

    • built-in ad blocker
    • battery saver
    • free VPN
    Download Opera

    Introducing CELO Rewards in Opera for Android, Opera Mini and Opera News

    Blogs
    africa blog comments
    445
    2850
    472088
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • E
      earth-homosapiens @Fantasy-4 last edited by

      @fantasy-4: eligibility criteria is mentioned above . For opera mini its different, for opera for Android is different and for opera news is different. Please go through the post above.

      Reply Quote 0
        1 Reply Last reply
      • BobbyGn
        BobbyGn last edited by

        I noticed that after I tried to upgrade from using opera mini to opera for Android I lost my celo rewards thou my points remained the same.

        • Why don't you transfer the rewards across all opera forums as this is limiting one not to upgrade as I realized opera for Android has features not available in opera mini.

        • Why I'm I getting extension of when I should redeem my cash rewards whenever I try to withdraw?

        Reply Quote 0
          1 Reply Last reply
        • S
          samuelmuthiane last edited by

          How much have you redeemed?? Answer me please coz I never see redeeme option for long time 😭

          Reply Quote 0
            1 Reply Last reply
          • H
            Harbey1 @Opera Comments Bot last edited by

            @Opera-Comments-Bot Rewards is not working on the latest version of opera mini, please try and fix it.

            Reply Quote 0
              1 Reply Last reply
            • N
              NickyTwizzy @Daniel171108 last edited by

              @daniel171108: I think 🤔 this is the trick that opera is playing! when you redeem!next week you don't redeem! I have noticed that also!

              Reply Quote 0
                1 Reply Last reply
              • A
                Angelking80 last edited by This post is deleted!
                Reply Quote 0
                  1 Reply Last reply
                • E
                  earth-homosapiens last edited by

                  Guys, 3 more days to go for reedem . Be active !

                  Reply Quote 0
                    1 Reply Last reply
                  • N
                    Nastykins last edited by

                    Can I withdraw all my coins at once???

                    Reply Quote 0
                      E 1 Reply Last reply
                    • E
                      earth-homosapiens @Nastykins last edited by

                      @nastykins: no . Only 300 points you can reedem at once. And also you can reedem only one time in a week.

                      Reply Quote 0
                        1 Reply Last reply
                      • S
                        Sochimaobi @Emeka55 last edited by

                        @Emeka55 bro honestly I haven't withdraw my own but Opera is really surprising me. They give me $0.0025 every day

                        Reply Quote 0
                          S 1 Reply Last reply
                        • D
                          Daniel171108 Banned last edited by This post is deleted!
                          Reply Quote 0
                            1 Reply Last reply
                          • S
                            soyskyy @Sochimaobi last edited by

                            @sochimaobi: how?

                            Reply Quote 0
                              C 1 Reply Last reply
                            • C
                              christinemthethwa @soyskyy last edited by

                              @soyskyy I think it's a MiniPay Boost reward. It's awarded everyday for keeping or holding a certain balance in your MiniPay wallet. The more the balance, the more the Boost reward. It's interest on your balance.

                              Reply Quote 0
                                1 Reply Last reply
                              • S
                                Sammx9 last edited by

                                $Celo crypto tokens: My OO YY family members,Buy at least $10 of $Celo so that we are all onboard 🤔, Thank you everyone.

                                Reply Quote 0
                                  C 1 Reply Last reply
                                • C
                                  Chukwunonso1 @Sammx9 last edited by

                                  @Sammx9 OO YY family members? It must be a secret cult.. count me out 🙄

                                  Reply Quote 0
                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                  • S
                                    Sammx9 last edited by

                                    $Celo rewards:+ Active 🥭.

                                    Reply Quote 0
                                      O 1 Reply Last reply
                                    • Wayaconnect99
                                      Wayaconnect99 last edited by

                                      Why is the exchange for $ not showing anymore

                                      Reply Quote 0
                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                      • C
                                        Celestia1Kay last edited by

                                        Omo exchange button just disappeared

                                        Reply Quote 0
                                          C 1 Reply Last reply
                                        • A
                                          Angelking80 last edited by

                                          Make unah use my over 11k points run me 20usd nah... Abeg

                                          Reply Quote 0
                                            M C 2 Replies Last reply
                                          • M
                                            mbautserga-vitalis @Angelking80 last edited by

                                            @angelking80:😀😯

                                            Reply Quote 0
                                              1 Reply Last reply
                                            • First post
                                              Last post

                                            Computer browsers

                                            • Opera for Windows
                                            • Opera for Mac
                                            • Opera for Linux
                                            • Opera beta version
                                            • Opera USB

                                            Mobile browsers

                                            • Opera for Android
                                            • Opera Mini
                                            • Opera Touch
                                            • Opera for basic phones

                                            • Add-ons
                                            • Opera account
                                            • Wallpapers
                                            • Opera Ads

                                            • Help & support
                                            • Opera blogs
                                            • Opera forums
                                            • Dev.Opera

                                            • Security
                                            • Privacy
                                            • Cookies Policy
                                            • EULA
                                            • Terms of Service

                                            • About Opera
                                            • Press info
                                            • Jobs
                                            • Investors
                                            • Become a partner
                                            • Contact us

                                            Follow Opera

                                            • Opera - Facebook
                                            • Opera - Twitter
                                            • Opera - YouTube
                                            • Opera - LinkedIn
                                            • Opera - Instagram

                                            © Opera Software 1995-