Opera 28 tab font clarity?

• I noticed after my Opera updated to 28.0.1750.48, the font appearance has become blurrier. I find it harder to read.

I was able to take two screenshots from my laptop to compare version 27 with 28. You can see the text get blurrier (especially the "Themes" tab):
    http://i.imgur.com/TAM2HDC.gif
    Make sure you're watching the gif at 100% (CTRL + 0)

Opera developers: Please give us the option to decide how our fonts should be displayed with an option in the settings.

• This is most likely caused by the implementation of DirectWrite. The fonts now look blurry, but also thinner. Chrome has this issue too. I preferred how fonts were rendered in Opera 27.

• Opera developers

They don't hang out here. This is a user support forum. Try the Suggestion Box forum. You could also try filing a bug report or checking to see if someone else already has.

• desktop shortcut of opera, right click, property, objective, like "C:\Program Files (x86)\Opera\launcher.exe"
    change it to "C:\Program Files (x86)\Opera\launcher.exe" --disable-directwrite-for-ui

• desktop shortcut of opera, right click, property, objective, like "C:\Program Files (x86)\Opera\launcher.exe"
    change it to "C:\Program Files (x86)\Opera\launcher.exe" --disable-directwrite-for-ui

Wow! Thanks so much!!! It works great!

• badboy1y solution worked great, but for Windows 7... on Windows 10 however it doesn't work... does anyone knows how to set it to work on win10?

Looks like your connection to Opera forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.