bookmark sync error

• when i sign in, remind temporary server error, please try again later

opera for android 28
    wifi
    china

• I don't think it would work properly anyway, Google is not welcome in China.

• even vpn , the error is still appear

sorry pool english 😞

• @bigbighill does your phone support GCM. I suspect there are a lot of phones in China that have Androids without GCM support and since sync relies on that you won't be able to use it... at least not in the current version.

• @bigbighill does your phone support GCM. I suspect there are a lot of phones in China that have Androids without GCM support and since sync relies on that you won't be able to use it... at least not in the current version.

My phone support Gcm and google play service ,via vpn ,but error still appear.

• @bigbighill can you let me know what phone you have, android version and operator. I'll reach out to someone at our Chinese office and ask for help with testing.

• @bigbighill can you let me know what phone you have, android version and operator. I'll reach out to someone at our Chinese office and ask for help with testing.

huawei g610-T11
    android 4.2.2
    china mobile
    email:frankrun # qq dot com

• Regardless, Gmaps storage should be empty and so the USB storage for default Android browser (ante KK). Note that once you sync Play store with default ISP connection then all data about ISP gateway are stored forever in Google's vault, that's the first thing which Google wants to know. Try to sync again via VPN when download manager is disabled, changing back to ISP shouldn't be a problem.

I reintall google service package and login successfully,but not too unstable.

Looks like your connection to Opera forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.