How do I create a bookmark in Opera v.19
I'm using Opera version 19.0.1326.63.
Could some kind person please post a step-by-step showing exactly how to create a bookmark in the Opera web browser as well as an example of how to select an existing bookmark from a drop-down menu?
- From the menu, select settings
- In Settings, Browser, Enable the Bookmarks Bar
- Click the + button to add the current page to your bookmarks
- Right-click on the Bookmarks Bar to add a new folder
- From the More Tools submenu, Click on Bookmark Importer
- Import Bookmarks to the Bookmarks Bar. If you had Opera 12 already installed, you should find a list of bookmarks folders here that you can add to your Bookmarks Bar. Any bookmarks that were on the Bookmarks bar in Opera 12, will have been imported already. Search the Opera Browser forum if you need more help.