:tools: Scheduled maintenance

Heads up! Downtime for the Forums, related to the NodeBB upgrade, is planned for Thursday, December 14, starting from 10:00 UTC.
Please make sure to finish all your posts before this time. The downtime should only last for a few minutes.

Connection refused to QnapTS412

• I have recently upgraded from the stable version of Opera browser to the "next".
    Previously, I could connect to my Qnap without any problem.
    Now, I get the response "connection refused".
    Can this be corrected or should I uninstall this version of opera and perhaps try the developer version or the stable version again?

Your assistance will be appreciated

• I have recently upgraded from the stable version of Opera browser to the "next".

Whas is a "next" Opera? Which version? See opera:about.

• I have to turn Turbo off in order to connect to mine (just in case you have it on).

• Theres no reason to use Turbo unless you are on a very poor or metered internet connection.

• A QNAP is a Network File Server in local LAN.
    Opera Turbo is useless, and can not work because Opera Turbo proxy can not connect to local IPs, for local LAN connections. ;)

• I don't know if the previous two posts are directed to me or the OP. If to me, I understand that the QNAP cannot be accessed while in Turbo mode, just as I understand why Turbo allegedly exists (I have a metered connection). I made the suggestion in case the OP had Turbo enabled for perhaps the same reason as I.

Looks like your connection to Opera forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.