Bug in tabs?

• Hello

I have 2 machine, win 8.1 x64, and i have one issue with that. In a machine, the Opera crashes after a time, when the tabs are loaded. If i exit the session, and enter again, that's crashes, or show up "Opera has recovered from a crash" and all tabs are closed, starting a new session. If i use compatibility mode with that,(windows 7) the problem is gone, but in the other machine, i dont need use the compatibility mode and all works fine, no crashes.

note that this problem only occurs in a machine, i have win 8.1 x64 in both, no plugins, and Opera version is 27.0.1689.54 in both too.

sorry for bad english and thanks.

• Hello
    I have 2 machine, win 8.1 x64, and i have one issue with that. In a machine, the Opera crashes after a time, when the tabs are loaded. If i exit the session, and enter again, that's crashes, or show up "Opera has recovered from a crash" and all tabs are closed, starting a new session. If i use compatibility mode with that,(windows 7) the problem is gone, but in the other machine, i dont need use the compatibility mode and all works fine, no crashes.
    note that this problem only occurs in a machine, i have win 8.1 x64 in both, no plugins, and Opera version is 27.0.1689.54 in both too.
    sorry for bad english and thanks.

• Bump.... i have been discovered the "bug", but not solution... when the session.db is more large than 5 MB, the opera session crahes every time, and i need clean the file "session.db", or clean the cache browser..... why happening that's failure, i dont know, is strange because in the other machine, dont happening that..... somebody can help?

Looks like your connection to Opera forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.