:tools: Scheduled maintenance

Heads up! Downtime for the Forums, related to the NodeBB upgrade, is planned for Thursday, December 14, starting from 10:00 UTC.
Please make sure to finish all your posts before this time. The downtime should only last for a few minutes.

App that Fills Out Forms Automatically?

  • Is there a way or an extension that can automatically fill out all fields on a form like a job application? Its tedious when youre filling out name, address, phone, etc. I'd like a way or app to just automatically fill out all that data at once without having to do it manually.

  • In Opera 12 you can fill out some personal information, as well as use notes.

  • My!, how lazy people have become. I remember when we had to use paper and a pen, and had to fill in every single job application form by hand, one after the other. And photo-copiers were a luxury and a rarity back then too.

  • Originally posted by LinuxMint7:

    My!, how lazy people have become. I remember when we had to use paper and a pen, and had to fill in every single job application form by hand, one after the other. And photo-copiers were a luxury and a rarity back then too.

    I prefer to think of it as "efficiency". ;^)

    opera://settings > Privacy & security > Autofill

  • Originally posted by fluxrev:

    Originally posted by LinuxMint7:

    My!, how lazy people have become. I remember when we had to use paper and a pen, and had to fill in every single job application form by hand, one after the other. And photo-copiers were a luxury and a rarity back then too.

    I prefer to think of it as "efficiency". ;^)

    opera://settings > Privacy & security > Autofill

    theres no autofill feature in my version of opera. as i stated before, i got version 11.52. any other suggestions?

  • Originally posted by fluxrev:

    Originally posted by LinuxMint7:

    My!, how lazy people have become. I remember when we had to use paper and a pen, and had to fill in every single job application form by hand, one after the other. And photo-copiers were a luxury and a rarity back then too.

    I prefer to think of it as "efficiency". ;^)

    opera://settings > Privacy & security > Autofill

    It's ALL in the eye of the beholder. ;)

  • Originally posted by taurusx5:

    as i stated before, i got version 11.52.

    "Stated before"? Not in this thread. You don't really think that users here are memorizing other users' versions do you? If you don't state your version in the thread in which your question appears, the default interpretation would (absent any context that would clearly suggest otherwise) be that you're using the current version of Opera.

  • Originally posted by fluxrev:

    "Stated before"? Not in this thread. You don't really think that users here are memorizing other users' versions do you?

    +1

    Originally posted by taurusx5:

    theres no autofill feature in my version of opera. as i stated before, i got version 11.52. any other suggestions?

    There most certainly is: Preferences > Forms.

Log in to reply
 

Looks like your connection to Opera forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.