Recovering Opera Newsfeed from Older Version

• This morning I was prompted to update opera to Opera 25. I know I am awfully late in joining the game.

However, this newer version doesn't include email/newsfeed (RSS) feed support. I did not realize that upgrading a piece of software would remove "features" without notifying me. Maybe it did and I did not realize it. If I had known, I would have exported my newsfeed. However, I did not. I have located what looks to be my old news feed in
    C:\Users...\AppData\Local\Opera\Opera\mail\newsfeed . Is there a way to use this to recover my feeds and import them into one of the extensions I have to now use with Opera?

1. Start old Opera 12
    2. Opera menu Settings -> Import and Export -> Export Feed list
    3. Export as OPML file
    4. Start Opera 26
    5. Install RSS Detector and Smart RSS from http://blog.martinkadlec.eu/post/501-smart-rss-final-v10
    6. In Smart RSS open settings
    7. Import Feeds from OPML file
  • Oh Geez. That is embarrassing. I thought it had un-installed my older version of Opera. Thank you for patiently responding. -.-;

• You can reinstall old Opera 12 and export, no problem.

PS: You cant export already received feed articles, only the feed adresses (URLs) and feed folders.

Looks like your connection to Opera forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.