Do more on the web, with a fast and secure browser!

Download Opera browser with:

• built-in ad blocker
  • battery saver
  • free VPN
Download Opera

Opera for BlackBerry os 10

• Hi all.
    I'm a BlackBerry user like Opera Mini and i can't find out Opera on my BlackBerry Q10(available for os 4.5, 5 , 6 ,7, not 10). Is there Opera mini for BB10? I'm waited a long time... 😞

• BB 10 can run Android apps, therefore you can use the Android version of Opera.

Select the Opera Mini with "(Android)" on this list to download: http://www.opera.com/mobile/download/versions/

• BB10 doesn't always run Android applications very well and sometime not at all. A native application is always preferable and since Opera produce a BlackBerry OS version of Mini, why not for the BB10 devices that have been around for a couple of years now.

• So does it work or not?? Using the Android app is the official recommendation...

• Opera Mini for Android does run on my BlackBerry Q10 but it is slow and laggy compared to native Android devices or indeed any other platform I have used Opera Mini on over the years.

Ultimately it is a compromised user experience that doesn't show the software off in a good light.

If Opera themselves recommend using the Android version on BB10 that basically says we can't be arsed.

• I use BlackBerry Z3 and Opera does not work on it. I downloaded Opera mini from Play store, after installation it won't open. Please I need Opera or is there a reason why it can't be done for BlackBerry 10 which has been around for some years now?