:tools: Scheduled maintenance

Heads up! Downtime for the Forums, related to the NodeBB upgrade, is planned for Thursday, December 14, starting from 10:00 UTC.
Please make sure to finish all your posts before this time. The downtime should only last for a few minutes.

OperaMail ('stand alone' version) button icon size, and default zoom setting

• ♪ In general, is there a guide on the files located in 'Program Files (x86)\Opera Mail', namely the ini and yml files, and, how to write .js plugins? (Even if Javascript is not of Autohotkey logic and simplicity, I would still need an Autohotkey guide, so, Javascript is fine enough to keep in future Opera versions, I might add.)

• More specifically; I'm looking for how to show bigger buttons that I've put in the 'standard_skin.zip' file, because at the moment any icon will be shrunk to fit.

• Another question is how to set the default zoom slider to, for example, 200%. At the moment I have put a autohotkey script in place as a workaround. This is a request from someone, and I assume the first point is too, or at least is welcome (because it then looks like his first Outlook Express).

Thanks. :)

Looks like your connection to Opera forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.