Opera 26 interrupts flash player if hold mouse.

• My secret vice is jigsaw puzzles on Puzzle Society. They are well made and interesting to solve. However, for some time Opera has fielded a warning if I hang on the the left button:

..The "Shockwave for Director" plug-in is slowing down your computer. You can wait for it to recover or stop it now.

..Stop plug-in......Wait

The warning goes away if I release the left button.

I sometimes try a piece here and there, which takes a bit of time, but the warning is a needless interruption. Not too well thought out, too, as the instant I release the button to click on one of the alternatives, the warning disappears. Anyway, I certainly don't want to stop the plug-in. I might opt for Wait if I could, but I don't know what, exactly, Wait means.

Does anyone know of a way to stifle this pest?

• Flash Player is not Shockwave Director Player. This is a Shockwave Director Player problem.

On my Windows 7 i cant load a jigsaw puzzle, the plugin does not start.

Pelase show me a link (without need to register) where i have to use Flashplayer to play the puzzle.

• You are right; I missed that. The plug-in is

Adobe Shockwave Player
    Version: 12.1.5r155
    Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 12.1.5.155

You may solve a sample jigsaw by going to http://www.puzzlesociety.com/. Select Jigsaw and then Universal Jigsaw and, if your Shockwave Player is working, you will see a Jigsaw of autumn leaves. To give yourself room, close the preview inset. You can slide the pieces individually; when a matching pair comes close they will snap together with an audible Pop. If you hold a piece with the left mouse button for a little while the warning will appear. You can still move the piece under the message box but you have to release the left button to make the box go away.

I have tried the puzzle on Chrome and IE and do not get the same problem. That points to Opera as the source of the message, not Adobe.

Looks like your connection to Opera forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.