:tools: Scheduled maintenance

Heads up! Downtime for the Forums, related to the NodeBB upgrade, is planned for Thursday, December 14, starting from 10:00 UTC.
Please make sure to finish all your posts before this time. The downtime should only last for a few minutes.

Opera doesn't run after SSL cert lookup

• Hi.

The problem is that I tried to reach one website with SSL certificate being expired. There was an Opera window which told me about problem with cert. I just pressed button like "more info" and saw some settings. I even didn't change any settings and suddenly Opera shutted down with no error messages.

And the main problem is that I can't run Opera at the moment. I press shortcut but nothing happens.
    I've tried to reinstall it but still have same behavior.

Is there any log file to attach it here?

Thanks,

Andrew

• If you're running Opera under Windows, look in Task Manager to see if Opera processes are still running on the system; if so, cancel each one and then try restarting Opera.

• He tried to reinstall it, Black.

• He tried to reinstall it, Black.

And what would happen if old Opera processes were still running during the install attempt? I honestly don't know... but I thought it might be easy enough to check for running processes, regardless.

Looks like your connection to Opera forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.