New Email Notification sound no longer plays

• I chose Opera on my tablet because it played my New Email Notification sound on my Webmail. I haven't used my tablet for a few months but when I used it today the New Email sound no longer plays. My tablet sound is OK and I can still hear YouTube sounds OK but not my New Email sound any more. It is a wav file. The only thing that is changed is that I updated Opera.

Can anyone advise me on how to get the sound back on my New Email Notification?

• What email notification app did you use and how did you set it up?

• It is my Webmail - an email company on the web like Hotmail. I log into the email website to read my emails. It gives you the option to notify you when you get a new email so it is not an additional app I need to use to do this. It is just an ordinary option that you can choose which plays a wav file when you receive a new message. I tried playing a random wav file on Google and it played OK. But for some unknown reason the New Email sound no longer plays with Opera even though it did before. I really need it to work and that's why I chose Opera for my browser because the New Email sound DID work before but now it doesn't.

Looks like your connection to Opera forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.