Is there a Shortcut to Toggle 'Stylish'?

• I got Opera 12.16. I got Stylish installed. How do I create a shortcut to toggle it to enable and disable it?

• If "Stylish" extension supports keyboard shortcuts, it's possible to create a custom keyboard shortcut to toggle it on/off in Opera(Presto). Read the manual of Stylish about the shortcuts. Go to Preferences - Advanced - Shortcuts - Keyboard setup - Edit -Add custom shortcut.
    Also, in theory, you can modify extension and add keyboard shortcut support into it.

• How can I modify the extension to add keyboard shortcut support?

• @okolox

You can extract the *.oex file of an extension (it's typical zip-archive). And then modify it's scripts. Of course, you need programming experience and knowledge to do that.

Here the example of extension that allows to set a custom keyboard shortcuts(or custom menu item, or toolbar button, or mouse gesture) to control it in Opera (you can adapt its code for new modification of Stylish) :
    https://addons.opera.com/en/extensions/details/tab-vault/?display=en

Opera's internal command (for keyboard shortcut etc.) should look like:

Go to page,"javascript:window.opera.tabvault.saveAndClose('Z7xFi2ZQqmey')

• That looks very difficult. Is there a site where I can ask someone how to do this specifically in my case?

Looks like your connection to Opera forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.