:tools: Scheduled maintenance

Heads up! Downtime for the Forums, related to the NodeBB upgrade, is planned for Thursday, December 14, starting from 10:00 UTC.
Please make sure to finish all your posts before this time. The downtime should only last for a few minutes.

Problems with newest flash player on Opera

• Hey,

Since the new Opera was released few days ago, it caused to me bunch of the problems, because the newest opera version supports the newest flash player, but I am using an older version of it since my videos (youtube, flash player games etc.) are not running properly on the newest released flash player, so I sadly cannot use the new opera because of these problems. I have to keep up with an old version. Could any of you tell me what risks could it cause if I am using an old version of Opera?

Best regards,

Den

• Security risks, slightly increasing with time.

If you use a strictly limited number of sites to watch and play, you could use an alternative browser for specifically those purposes - even an older one (make sure you don't browse much and don't click shit).
    Though I guess other guys here might get up to advising you on some specific plug-in problems, so stay tuned.
    :coffee:

Looks like your connection to Opera forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.