Do more on the web, with a fast and secure browser!

Download Opera browser with:

• built-in ad blocker
  • battery saver
  • free VPN
Download Opera

Scheduled logout

In order to introduce new security features and enhance your experience with Opera Forums we had to terminate all sessions that were started before Monday, March 25, 15:00 UTC.
If you find yourself logged out please rest assured that this is completely normal and expected. To participate in the discussions after that date you have to sign-in again using the "Login" button.
Apologies for any inconvenience caused.

signature phrase and other

• How do you delete the fixed signature phrase "Using Opera's mail client: http://www.opera.com/mail/" in outgoing e-mails?
    I have a new computer and downloaded Opwea 12.16.

And, while I'm at it: whenever I open Opera, a small window pops up asking me whether I want to upgrade. Can I get rid of that?

• is there a eay I can be notified when someone answers my Opera Forum?

• Opera > Mail & Chat Accounts > select account in question > Edit > Outgoing tab > Edit Signature

Forum notifications: hover over the icon on top right corner of this site, click profile link > Edit preferences

Upgrade notification, Ctrl+F12 > Advanced tab > Security > Auto-update

• If you upgrade - it'll only be Opera 12.17, that's all.

Yes, there are settings in "Preferences" there (I'm not with Opera now, can you stroll there yourself, please).

is there a eay I can be notified when someone answers my Opera Forum?

Go to your profile (upper right corner) and choose the "Notifications" tab: you can choose to get notified in three or more cases - including your threads, starred threads, etc.