:tools: Scheduled maintenance

Heads up! Downtime for the Forums, related to the NodeBB upgrade, is planned for Thursday, December 14, starting from 10:00 UTC.
Please make sure to finish all your posts before this time. The downtime should only last for a few minutes.

Please Help. In Opera 26 everything is different. Switching between Tabs, Ctrl-z

• Hi,
    my Browser is Opera 26.0.1656.24 on win 8-64bit

I miss following features:

1. When I switch between the open sites with Ctrl-Tab, it doesn't consider the latest viewed tabs, it just scrolls through all open tabs. I cannot switch between two tabs fro and back any more.
    2. Ctrl-Z has no effect any more. I love this function and miss it very much.
    3. I don't know how to view the Bookmark-Panel on the left. The bar in the top is way to small to give an overview.

Can anybody help me with that.

Thankyou

1. Enable opera://flags/#activation-order-tab-cycling
    2. It now undoes in text field only. If you want to bring back a tab Ctrl + ⇧ Shift + T
    3. There is no panel any more. You can view the main bookmarks manager via Ctrl + ⇧ Shift + B
  • Enable opera://flags/#activation-order-tab-cycling

That one seems to work only half-way (Okay, it's a flag 3:-O): Cycling itself does work OK AFAICT, but closing a tab will not obey that order (I don't know it that's ever been given a thought, but one without the other isn't working for me)

You can view the main bookmarks manager via Ctrl + ⇧ Shift + B

Or open OMenu (Alt) -> Bookmarks to find them as a vertical list

• That one seems to work only half-way (Okay, it's a flag ): Cycling itself does work OK AFAICT, but closing a tab will not obey that order (I don't know it that's ever been given a thought, but one without the other isn't working for me)

The flag only covers tab cycling because that is all it was ever designed to do. Closing order is a separate issue. It shouldn't be the same flag or setting anyway because not everyone wants both.

Looks like your connection to Opera forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.