:tools: Scheduled maintenance

Heads up! Downtime for the Forums, related to the NodeBB upgrade, is planned for Thursday, December 14, starting from 10:00 UTC.
Please make sure to finish all your posts before this time. The downtime should only last for a few minutes.

Themes for Opera

• i was looking at personalizing my Opera, so i went on to Themes, there are two ways you can do this, you can either choose a preloaded number of photos(pictures to download from the Opera store), or upload your own photos and pictures.
    First i tried the preloaded ones from the store, clicked to download and nothing happened, i tried various pictures that Opera offered but got the same result from them all, so i then decided to upload my own, but every time i tried to do this, a message would come up saying "cannot download due to unsupported file type" ?? I've never encountered this before, whats happening or not happening as in my case ? please help. :bomb: :(

• The themes are only wallpaper, they don't change the skin, supposing you are talking about Opera 25.

Looks like your connection to Opera forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.