Hi, Anyone know the leyboard short cut of "save this session " in old Opera ?

• Hello,

Trying to make a keyboard shortcut of " SAVE THIS SESSION " in older version of Opera.

Does anyone who know how ?

Thank you
    Edmond.

• Create new keyboard shortcut, for an example, s alt and assign this action for it:

Save window setup

• Thanks stng , works perfectly !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sadly, my nircmd.ex no longer works after window force me upgrade to wikndow 8.1.

I am not able to perform "check mark " --> show these tabs and windows everytime I start Opera. ( after : Save Window Setup )

Also, I am not able to perform hit OK button afterwards.

Can you show me how I can do these without nircmd.

( and if any or you guys knows how to re-alive my nircmd after the upgrade window 8.1 then nircmd no longer work )

Thank you
    edmond.

• I am not able to perform "check mark " --> show these tabs and windows everytime I start Opera. ( after : Save Window Setup )
    Also, I am not able to perform hit OK button afterwards. Can you show me how I can do these without nircmd.

Try to set customized keyboard shortcut in [Advanced] - [Dialog] section:

Use a combination of these actions:

Focus next widget

Check item

Click button

( and if any or you guys knows how to re-alive my nircmd after the upgrade window 8.1 then nircmd no longer work )

Try to disable UAC or elevate rights for NirCMD executable. Also you can try to add nircmd.exe into the DEP(Data execution protection) exclusion list.

• stng, thank you very very very much !

I set it & works perfectly !

[Application]
    f1 shift =Save window setup, delay , 600 & Focus next widget , & Delay, 300 & Check item & Focus next widget & Focus next widget & Delay, 300 & Click button & Delay, 100 & Click button

( I assigned keyboard short cut using F1 shift )

*** not necessary on the [Advance] column ***

Thank you !
    Edmond.

• stng,

1 more time BIG thanks to the tutor..............

I am in: http://nontroppo.org/tools/buttonmaker/

Making this button : Save window setup, delay , 600 & Focus next widget , & Delay, 300 & Check item & Focus next widget & Focus next widget & Delay, 300 & Click button & Delay, 100 & Click button

Button made okay but it won't let me assign an icon to it. I believe it is due to the error message from this page saying:

There are too many commas in your button; check your parameters!

How am I to overcome this ?

Actually, everything works perfectly from above but just not let me make an icon for that button.

Thank you !

Edmond.

• @emc

Use this action macros (paste it into the "OR just write the action as plain text:" field):

Save window setup & Delay, 600 & Focus next widget & Delay, 300 & Check item & Focus next widget & Focus next widget & Delay, 300 & Click button & Delay, 100 & Click button

(Remove unnecessary commas and spaces)

Looks like your connection to Opera forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.