:tools: Scheduled maintenance

Heads up! Downtime for the Forums, related to the NodeBB upgrade, is planned for Thursday, December 14, starting from 10:00 UTC.
Please make sure to finish all your posts before this time. The downtime should only last for a few minutes.

No pages are loaded on Opera 25 (even settings pages, download pages, etc.)

• After I've upgraded to opera 25 I have a problem with Opera that it won't load any pages. It doesn't matter which page I open, it just keeps saying 'loading' in the tab and nothing happens. I even can't open the settings page or the download page, the same things happens, it just keeps saying loading.

I tried to de-install and reinstall opera, even with deleting all files I could find from Opera on my computer after de-installation (the program files directory, the Opera maps in the AppData directory in my \Users[myusername] map), but it's always the same problem. Also, of course, I've also tried to reboot my windows 8.1 pc...

With other browsers (IE & Firefox) I don't have this problem.

Screenshot: http://1drv.ms/ZMiOXA.

What could be the problem?

• There's a couple of active threads about it already - not far from the top.

But now I tell you what?
    As long as you can have two Operas at the same time (Presto and the other one), so have it.
    Download a Presto to use it for now. Till they've "repaired" the other one...

• Thanks for your reply. However, I didn't upgrade from presto to Opera 25, but simply from Opera 24.... and I can't seem to find a version 24 installer on the opera website anymore.

• Great, thanks! Opera 24 works :).

• You might need to disable autoupdating by renaming the autoupdate file perhaps now...

Looks like your connection to Opera forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.