:tools: Scheduled maintenance

Heads up! Downtime for the Forums, related to the NodeBB upgrade, is planned for Thursday, December 14, starting from 10:00 UTC.
Please make sure to finish all your posts before this time. The downtime should only last for a few minutes.

Bug report : sound problem due to CPU usage ?

• Hello !

Just a bug report.
    I'm using opera 25.0.1614.50 on Windows 7 64 bits.
    My config is Intel i7 2640QM (4x2GHz), 8GB RAM.

I have noticed that, since the update from 24 to 25, sound problems appear.
    When I'm listening to music with Deezer / Soundcloud / VLC plugin (embedded) and never more than 6 tabs opened, the sound is sometime cut or blocked, as if the last 20 ms are repeated during 2 sec (like triangle wave noise).
    When it happens, there is a peak in one core of my CPU.

I have an other problem with sharepoint.com : when I upload a picture on the website, the progress bar displays random values, then Opera freezes and crash.

My sound problem seems to happen when a tab displays sharepoint, I have to check that.

• EDIT : the problem is not due to sharepoint. It seems when i'm loading pages. For example : now i have two tabs : Youtube and this page. To go to the forum menu, the sound has been cut during the loading.

Looks like your connection to Opera forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.