Do more on the web, with a fast and secure browser!

Download Opera browser with:

• built-in ad blocker
  • battery saver
  • free VPN
Download Opera

Scheduled logout

Hello, in order to introduce new security features and enhance your experience with Opera Forums we have to terminate all sessions that were started before Monday, March 25, 15:00 UTC.
If you find yourself logged out please rest assured that this is completely normal and expected. To participate in the discussions after that date you have to sign-in again using the "Login" button in the upper-right corner of the page.
This is a one-time action. Sorry for any inconvenience!

Change language in Opera Mini 4.2.

• Hola! I want to change the language of my browser to Spanish (Español), which is my native language, 'cuz I'm not good at English. When I go to settings, I can't find anything. I can't download the Spanish version in opera.com 'cuz it'd waste the MegaBytes I've just bought, and MegaBytes are expensive in my country. So, what do I do?
    Thanks. God bless you.

• Check language selection at m.opera.com

• Sagrid, if I do that I'd have to download it again, and, like I said, MegaBytes are expensive! Thanks anyway.

• Opera Mini 4.2 is less than 200k (less than a quarter of a megabyte), and you only have to download it once to sort your problem out. I know it's easy form me to say, considering your data allowance is expensive to purchase (buy) per megabyte, but from where I am standing, you don't really have any other option if you wish to solve your problem.

• Sagrid, if I do that I'd have to download it again, and, like I said, MegaBytes are expensive! Thanks anyway.

Once installed you don't have any option to change the language menu. For 4.2v try m.opera.com/se link. Btw, a .jad file + opera mini dl frontpage = @20kb overall.