How to log out of sessions i do not use?
Chesuire last edited by leocg
Look, usually I have 2 different sessions on my Opera GX: PC and Laptop. Considering Mobile in the future too.
Recently I reinstalled my Windows 3 times (urgency...) every time I used my Opera GX to browse the Internet.
But now I have 5 sessions:
- The one I use now, on my PC (lets say the name X)
- The one from 1st new windows Installation and log in and sinced Opera GX (both have name X now). Same PC.
- PC, Another one from 2nd new windows Installation and log in and sinced Opera GX (again the name is X). Again, same PC.
ok, now we have 3 sessions with the same name...
- Laptop (no problems with this one btw)
- Same PC, but with older version of Windows it has older name of Opera GX session lets name it Y
All the tabs of those sessions are in the sidebar tab called "Tabs" (not sure, I use Russian language in browser)
So, How Can I Log Out Of Those Sessions ???
Obviously, I don't want to delete my Opera account.