• Login
    • Search
    • Categories
    • Recent
    • Tags
    • Users
    • Groups
    • Rules
    • Help

    Do more on the web, with a fast and secure browser!

    Download Opera browser with:

    • built-in ad blocker
    • battery saver
    • free VPN
    Download Opera

    Odnoklassniki Downloader (IDL Helper)

    Opera add-ons
    extension comments
    150
    235
    165558
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • V
      Vilmai last edited by

      interface is straightforward with no confusing translations

      Reply Quote 0
        I 1 Reply Last reply
      • I
        idlhelper 1 @Bazyliso last edited by

        @bazyliso:
        Здравствуйте!

        Спасибо за отзыв! Мы рады, что расширение нравится вам.

        С уважением, команда Odnoklassniki Downloader (IDL Helper)!

        Reply Quote 0
          1 Reply Last reply
        • I
          idlhelper 1 @Rton last edited by

          @rton:
          Hello!

          Thank you for your positive feedback! We're glad to hear that you find the extension good.

          Best regards, Odnoklassniki Downloader (IDL Helper) team!

          Reply Quote 0
            1 Reply Last reply
          • I
            idlhelper 1 @Vilmai last edited by

            @vilmai:
            Hello!

            Thank you so much for your wonderful review! We are thrilled to hear that the extension is so simple for you.

            Best regards, Odnoklassniki Downloader (IDL Helper) team!

            Reply Quote 0
              1 Reply Last reply
            • Ndidiar
              Ndidiar last edited by

              экономит уйму времени и нервов

              Reply Quote 0
                I 1 Reply Last reply
              • I
                idlhelper 1 @Ndidiar last edited by

                @ndidiar:
                Здравствуйте!

                Спасибо за ваш отзыв! Мы очень рады, что вам понравилось!

                С уважением, команда Odnoklassniki Downloader (IDL Helper)!

                Reply Quote 0
                  1 Reply Last reply
                • W
                  wincyaak last edited by

                  Идеально для сохранения роликов на потом, когда нет интернета

                  Reply Quote 0
                    I 1 Reply Last reply
                  • I
                    idlhelper 1 @wincyaak last edited by

                    @wincyaak:
                    Здравствуйте!

                    Спасибо за ваш отзыв! Рады слышать, что расширение оказалось для вас удобным.

                    С уважением, команда Odnoklassniki Downloader (IDL Helper)!

                    Reply Quote 0
                      1 Reply Last reply
                    • M
                      marinarc98 last edited by

                      хорошо, что можно выбирать качество перед загрузкой

                      Reply Quote 0
                        I 1 Reply Last reply
                      • I
                        idlhelper 1 @marinarc98 last edited by

                        @marinarc98:
                        Здравствуйте!

                        Мы очень ценим вашу поддержку! Рады узнать, что вы высоко оцениваете наше расширение.

                        С уважением, команда Odnoklassniki Downloader (IDL Helper)!

                        Reply Quote 0
                          1 Reply Last reply
                        • Ckiers
                          Ckiers last edited by

                          Saves videos in great quality

                          Reply Quote 0
                            I 1 Reply Last reply
                          • I
                            idlhelper 1 @Ckiers last edited by

                            @ckiers:
                            Hello!

                            Thank you for your feedback! We’re very glad to hear that you like our extension.

                            Best regards, Odnoklassniki Downloader (IDL Helper) team!

                            Reply Quote 0
                              1 Reply Last reply
                            • A
                              acaria67 last edited by

                              ya no funciona hace una semana https://ok.ru/feed

                              Reply Quote 0
                                I 1 Reply Last reply
                              • Etterry
                                Etterry last edited by

                                скачивает даже то, что другие расширения не могут, спасибо)

                                Reply Quote 0
                                  I 1 Reply Last reply
                                • I
                                  idlhelper 1 @acaria67 last edited by

                                  @acaria67:
                                  Hello!

                                  We want to ensure our extension is functioning properly, and your input is crucial! Could you please provide more details about what’s not working?

                                  We would greatly appreciate it if you could share this information with our feedback service, available at instaloader net/contact-us.

                                  Best regards, Odnoklassniki Downloader (IDL Helper) team!

                                  Reply Quote 0
                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                  • I
                                    idlhelper 1 @Etterry last edited by

                                    @etterry:
                                    Здравствуйте!

                                    Спасибо за отзыв! Мы рады, что расширение нравится вам.

                                    С уважением, команда Odnoklassniki Downloader (IDL Helper)!

                                    Reply Quote 0
                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                    • First post
                                      Last post

                                    Computer browsers

                                    • Opera for Windows
                                    • Opera for Mac
                                    • Opera for Linux
                                    • Opera beta version
                                    • Opera USB

                                    Mobile browsers

                                    • Opera for Android
                                    • Opera Mini
                                    • Opera Touch
                                    • Opera for basic phones

                                    • Add-ons
                                    • Opera account
                                    • Wallpapers
                                    • Opera Ads

                                    • Help & support
                                    • Opera blogs
                                    • Opera forums
                                    • Dev.Opera

                                    • Security
                                    • Privacy
                                    • Cookies Policy
                                    • EULA
                                    • Terms of Service

                                    • About Opera
                                    • Press info
                                    • Jobs
                                    • Investors
                                    • Become a partner
                                    • Contact us

                                    Follow Opera

                                    • Opera - Facebook
                                    • Opera - Twitter
                                    • Opera - YouTube
                                    • Opera - LinkedIn
                                    • Opera - Instagram

                                    © Opera Software 1995-