:tools: Scheduled maintenance

Heads up! Downtime for the Forums, related to the NodeBB upgrade, is planned for Thursday, December 14, starting from 10:00 UTC.
Please make sure to finish all your posts before this time. The downtime should only last for a few minutes.

Basic Features

• i like the way the new engine is coming; nice ui .... im a develolper and have been working with opera for a while. there are a few basic features that are missing. ever since version 12.16 we lost most of the options / features which is why i originally switched to opera it would be nice to get these features back again.

1 is bookmarks should be a built in feature

2 default searchs i would like to customize the search extension by removing google but it currently doesn't allow you to delete it

3 print preview now this is important to me im working with reports and cant set printing options like Print background images

4 also opera turbo breaks some basic rendering functionality

5 and last runtime plugins dont seem to work like flash player [streaming]

its too bad opera is such a great platform however the few basics are missing

i love the way the product has been developing however i would like these basics to be added / fixed. i hope in further releases this features will be added

would appreciate if some 1 could shed some light on print preview for printing options from the browser

Looks like your connection to Opera forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.