V.23.0 : 'Delete new cookies when existing Opera'...?

• Spent a lot of the past weekend on a spare WIN7 computer, trying to get 23.0 usable for us. It's still a struggle with the bookmark issue, but I never found a way to have OPERA 23.0 automatically [non-manually] delete new cookies...when I close it. Maybe I missed that ability?

If THAT is supposed to be 'obsolete'....FUBAR

• You can delete all local data after closing.

Akt P
    Privacy & security
    Cookies
    (*) Keep local data only until I quit my browser

• Thanks for the reply. From my 'practice run' that feature cleans out ALL local data. There are three cookies I usually keep, and THEN click the 'Delete New Cookies...' box. Nice touch. An arm load of crap caught running around the 'Net, all gone in a flash. But not my "OLD" cookies!

Oh, well.... TNX AGN

• New Opera is missing so myn easy to use features :(

First install Download Chrome Extension and then try this Vanilla Cookie Manager
    May be its a tool for you.

• Thanks, once again. I was afraid you'd say that. I had hoped there was a stone I had not looked under!

Nope. Not going to get into the Add-On/Extension chase. [Did some of that on my week-end practice run....Bahhh]

Until OPERA comes out with a nice clean 'better version'...there's not enough ski's in Norway to make me switch from 12.17 to 23.0 !

But everybody needs a hobby and the better informed than me can 'play' with 23.0...etc.

Thanks again for being nice...

Bill

Looks like your connection to Opera forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.