Modify mouse gestures

• Is there an option to modify mouse gestures? I see Opera uses the mousedown gesture to open a new tab, but I'm used to using the mouseright gesture I have set up in Firefox.

If not, could the ability to modify mouse gestures be added?

• There isn't any possibility to do that anymore (since Opera 12.x I mean).

I agree with you, this is very sad, and a lot of users (like you and me) would like to see such a feature back.
    The "customizable mouse gesture" is something regularly asked on the forums, here is an exemple of a thread opened just a few days ago: http://forums.opera.com/topic/3743/add-tab-switching-gesture

I would really like the devs to reconsider their position about including this "too geeky" (so they say) feature.
    There are so many shortcuts/mouse gestures/rocker gestures which can be much more easy / practical / productive than the originally included ones in Opera15+ !

• Rocker gestures (mouse flips ?) are available in the latest version of Opera, enabled via 'O Menu / Settings / Browser'. They are not customisable, but they are there.

• You're right 😉
    But I never said they were not there... Maybe it wasn't very clear: what I wanted to mean is that they are not customizable. (like the other mouse gestures we were speaking about)

Looks like your connection to Opera forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.