Opera Vs. Safari Jailbroken
My thoughts on the opera mini browser for ios 7. My phone is jailbroken so I can set my default browser to whichever I chose. I still choose to use Safari. Before I get bashed I love opera on the desktop.. way better than safari and IE.
- Quick loading
- The little text selector thing is really cool.
- Even set as default browser I still have issues with some programs such as google hangouts which only opens links in Safari. (I know there's not much that can be done about this)
- The bottom bar does not disappear when you scroll down. This is really annoying especially on a little iphone 5.
- There is no autofill feature.. meaning I want to go to facebook.. normally I would type F A C... then hit enter. No, I have to either type out the whole thing, or select it from the dropdown.
- Opera Link does not work.
The cons easily beat the pros.