[Solved] import speed dials from old device
Karnov last edited by leocg
is there a way, when you get a New Phone, to keep all speed dials from the old Phone?
I can see them in my opera account, Which shows all speed dials from my old device.
But it seems impossible to import them on the New Phone??
So i have to do it Again from scratch on the New devise?
Thank you for your help
yeswap last edited by
@Karnov It's easy to import speed dials from one Android phone to another. Here's how:
- Be sure you are logged into the same Opera account on both phones.
- Tap your account in Opera settings on both phones and be sure that sync of bookmarks and emails is enabled.
- Go to the speed dial page on the destination phone and tap on the icon that looks like a smartphone superimposed over a PC monitor to open the Other Speed Dials page.
- Tap the name of device you want to import speed dials from and verify that it has all the speed dials you want (sync can take days to update and likes to create multiple tabs on the other speed dials page for the same device, some more up to date than others, so check all tabs)
- Tap the 3 dot menu and choose "Import all" and you are done.
lucasbs last edited by
If you are rooted
Copy the file com.opera.browser/app_opera/
bookmarks (it's a raw file, no extension)
To backup the open tabs: