:tools: Scheduled maintenance

Heads up! Downtime for the Forums, related to the NodeBB upgrade, is planned for Thursday, December 14, starting from 10:00 UTC.
Please make sure to finish all your posts before this time. The downtime should only last for a few minutes.

Bookmark icon

• Hi there,
    I'm looking for solution to get the icons back on my bookmarks, not all are lost but most are gone for
    a reason I don't know.
    Opera 23 last revision on windows 7

Thanks in advance

Noxx

• I'd like to know also. I'd really like to know which part of clearing the browsers history removes them. Is it the cache, browsing history, or cookies and other site data? I cleared the browser history checking all the boxes and lost them. The only way I've found to get them back is to visit each of the bookmarks. Would be nice to have a faster way or if the browser did it automatically. Would be even nicer if they didn't remove while clearing browser history. I don't believe 12.17 did this. At least I wasn't able to reproduce it by clearing the history in 12.17.

Looks like your connection to Opera forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.