Workspace specific settings
JDIG39 last edited by
I would love it if we could set workspace specific settings. Example use cases as follows:
Use case 1 (sidebar):
- Workspace 1 (personal) has Social media sidebar addons visible
- Workspace 2 (professional/work) allows me to hide unwanted social addon (i.e. FB Messanger & IG)
- Workspace 2 can have access to some social such as WhatsApp
Use case 2 (history):
- Workspace 1 (personal) has a separate history view than workspace 2 (professional/work)
- Only the history for the active workspace is shown rather than all history
Please let me know if there are any questions about the requests above. Thank you in advance!
Alphaspiderman last edited by
I fully agree with this idea.
I would like to add cookie / websote data isolation between the workspaces (like containers). We can choose what all gets to go across and what does not. It would make it easier to have your professional Google account open in one workspace and the personal one in another but your accounts for other services like Spotify, Netflix, Reddit (user selected wesbites) are allowed cross workspaces.