Do more on the web, with a fast and secure browser!

Download Opera browser with:

• built-in ad blocker
  • battery saver
  • free VPN
Download Opera

Not being a synchronization log in.

• I reset my computer, reinstalled Opera and logged in synchronously, but it only shows that I am logging in for 3 hours.

If you want to be able to do this on Android, you log out and log in again, but a temporary server error has occurred and you are prompted to try again later.

Is the synchronization server unstable now? Don't others have the same problem?

• @sodejr Yep, it logged me out earlier last month and I can't log back in again. I tried making a new account but it made a new account but didn't log it in or sync anything. I can log-in on the sync website but not on Android. It gives "Temporary server error. Please try again later." or loading wheel spins indefinitely. It's stressful because I have used Opera for years and now not sure if I'll switch or what.

• which operating system is this? I deactivate and reactivate my opera account, delete and install all opera browsers in the last two weeks, and had no problems whatsoever with anything on macOS.

• same issue here

414f0ce8-377b-49a0-958a-d36098560923-image.png
    WhatsApp Image 2020-05-18 at 10.22.36.jpeg

• Yeah, the same problem. Its problem in mobile and PC version 😕 I get notification on mail about new log in but everywhere it shows input password or temporary problem with server.