Copy pasting problems now

• I use an older version of opera(V12), because for some work purposes it allows me to copy paste certain content without formatting. I can usually be super efficient with this, which is why I use that older version before opera moved to webkit. For some reason, a few weeks ago it started to act weird and I don't know why. A few examples. When I am using an in browser text editor like in Wordpress, if I highlight content, sometimes as I'm highlighting, it will erase part of that text instead of highlighting it all for me. Also, if I click the URL tab to copy the current link that is open, it will disappear and I'll have to hit control-z to get it to show up again so I can highlight it. A lot of little weird issues like that, which never happened before. I didnt update anything, but I tried a slightly different version of opera 12 when this started happening and it still does as well. Any thoughts?
    Thanks

Looks like your connection to Opera forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.