user-1 last edited by leocg
How to increase browser RAM? After a recent reinstallation of Windows, the browser began to consume a lot of memory. Previously, a certain number of tabs had little effect on the speed of the browser and the system as a whole, but now this number causes serious problems - at least freezing, at worst - ends with a black screen.
zalex108 last edited by
I don't know how to increase Ram for default Opera, maybe there is something here.
- Chek TaskManager - Shift+Esc | Opera Menu - Developer
- Check on a Clean Profile [*]
- Install TabUnloader from Addons.Opera.com
- Install Anti Mining lists from FilterLists.com
- On Opera's AdBlocker [Settings]
- On uBlock - Addons.Opera.com
[*] New Profile, rename yours, Tip's info.
"Off Topic Tip"
Follow the Signature's Backup | Reset link.
Take the opportunity to start a Backup plan and even create a Template Profile.
"You cannot know the meaning of your life until you are connected to the power that created you". · Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi