Do more on the web, with a fast and secure browser!

Download Opera browser with:

• built-in ad blocker
  • battery saver
  • free VPN
Download Opera

gmail wont download attachements in opera in win10

• used to work great but last few updates in opera i cant download Any attachments in gmail. if i open EDGE and go to gmail i download them just fine. either win10 is blocking opera from doing this or opera has a bug. sometimes on an update i can download 1 attachment, then the next time i try to download one in gmail it no longer works.

• @wadebuck

If enabled,
    Try disabling Opera's AdBlock.

Just read that blocked GDrive for a user, maybe is the same situation.

--
    "Off Topic Tip"
    Follow the Signature's Backup | Reset link.
    Take the opportunity to start a Backup plan and even create a Template Profile.

SyncBack | Synkron helps.

Windows 7 (x64)
    Opera Test profile | Opera Backup | Reset

• Same problem here during last 3-4 days: I open my Gmail account in Opera (most recent version 64.0.3417.92, Win 7), read a message which contains 3 PDF files, try to download those PDFS - first one downloads OK, but 2nd and 3rd are stuck - nothing happens. Then I click into these they do open in Google Docs window but any action with this opened document is impossible - I cannot download it further or print it out.

I fire up Chrome, go to the same message in my Gmail account and all three PDFs downloads nice and sound.

The problem does not affect that single message only - I receive tons of emails containing PDF files and every now and then the problem pops up again.

I tried Recovery option in Opera (mild version of "Keep my data and only reset Opera settings.") - didn't help. Considered trying hard version "Reset my data and Opera settings." but since I can see that others experience this same problem I'd rather wait to hear a word of wisdom, anybody?