Do more on the web, with a fast and secure browser!

Download Opera browser with:

• built-in ad blocker
  • battery saver
  • free VPN
Download Opera
  • That would be a really great feature to have!
    I love flow but I like the UI of the "normal" Opera for mobile much more.

Could be integrated in the bottom right opera menu ->

opera_flow_kl.jpg

• Hi,

I think it would be nice to have Opera flow sending and receiving functionality in Opera for Android. I hate to use two browser for different things.

• Missing that feature too. Just like Opera for Android more than Opera Touch, but there is no flow.

• Please bring my flow to regular opera for android. I don't like to install two different opera apps to get one additional single feature I need. My flow is great feature to have on opera for android.

• Beyond Opera Touch, "My Flow" feature should also work on standard Opera.

• Yes!!! Please definitely add Flow to Opera for Android!

• +1
    Why you guys continue to work on Opera for Android and not give to it a Flow feature? Why you still force us to use two browsers: one for convenient browsing with rich functionality and one for Flow feature?

• Please... Add mi flow to opera... It very Useful... thanks for developing this wonderful browser.

• I couldn't believe first time I see the My Flow feature seperated into 2 different Opera Browser app. There is no meaning for it. Please just merge 2 browser into 1 or add My Flow Opera for Android too.

• Please, regular opera for mobiles must have myflow. it's a nosense that only works with touch version

• Love the My Flow function, but impossible to use when the regular mobile browser is where all my tabs and bookmarks are, but then if I need to use My Flow, I have to open up Touch, paste the URL, and then send it. And also it would be helpful to have a My Flow widget as well as having the option to add My Flow button on the bottom nav so the user doesn't have to tap on the Opera icon and then My Flow.

• Seriously. Just bring Flow to Opera mobile. Flow has been around for, what, two years? Just do it.

• Implemented in Opera for Android 60 beta.