pflegende last edited by
use it some years
Would be nice to have a feature for Export as html (within links to the chrome or opera shop).
aka sync Extensions between differnt devices
beeters last edited by
5 stars. Hey, could you please implement some more features in the near future? I have some ideas:
- The biggest one that comes to mind for me would be pinning extensions through this extension manager, instead of scrolling through Opera's entire list of my installed extensions (I have over 100 now lol) to find the one I want to pin.
- Another feature could be an option to allow users to automatically pin newly downloaded extensions
- Or, an option to set which optional permissions new extensions should be automatically given
- Or, an option to set all installed extensions (or all enabled/disabled extensions, or all extensions of certain selected extension groups) to have certain permissions; maybe some sub-options to set them to have the highest possible permissions, lowest possible permissions, or custom permissions.
- Maybe there could also be an option to set all installed/enabled extensions (or all enabled extensions of certain groups) to be pinned or unpinned.
Basically, when you have as many browser extensions as I do, an extension manager extension like this is an absolute godsend, but could be a lot better and I'd definitely be willing to beta test updates. (If I understand correctly, it can be a huge hassle to update Opera extensions because it has to pass a long moderation process.)
monsterhart last edited by
...If I can't open the extensions menus from this there's no point.
njt145 last edited by
You need to find a way to show and save extension links. It was what V7 Extensions Manager does, but it is removed from store, so it can be better see these features at here as an alternative.
DavyP last edited by
This addon would be perfect if there was just some way to sync addons when changing to a different version of opera, I really thought by now that the opera developers would have included the syncing of addons/extensions in the synchronization feature of the browser like most other modern browsers already do.
njt145 last edited by
@davyp: Syncronization of extensions can be quite hard to do because of te support for Chrome extensions. However, if Opera show url of extensions at the extension setting page, and if there would be a way to save these url links, it can be easier to install them back. ("V7 Extension Manager" was a good solution but it was removed from extension store.)
dahotfunk last edited by
@njt145 Maybe not a syncing option but a way to backup extensions. Extension in Opera are installed in AppData\Roaming\Opera Software\Opera Stable\Extensions folder so it would be easy to compress them all in a .zip file so that way SimpleExtManager could load it to import extensions back