5 stars. Hey, could you please implement some more features in the near future? I have some ideas:
- The biggest one that comes to mind for me would be pinning extensions through this extension manager, instead of scrolling through Opera's entire list of my installed extensions (I have over 100 now lol) to find the one I want to pin.
- Another feature could be an option to allow users to automatically pin newly downloaded extensions
- Or, an option to set which optional permissions new extensions should be automatically given
- Or, an option to set all installed extensions (or all enabled/disabled extensions, or all extensions of certain selected extension groups) to have certain permissions; maybe some sub-options to set them to have the highest possible permissions, lowest possible permissions, or custom permissions.
- Maybe there could also be an option to set all installed/enabled extensions (or all enabled extensions of certain groups) to be pinned or unpinned.
Basically, when you have as many browser extensions as I do, an extension manager extension like this is an absolute godsend, but could be a lot better and I'd definitely be willing to beta test updates. (If I understand correctly, it can be a huge hassle to update Opera extensions because it has to pass a long moderation process.)