Do more on the web, with a fast and secure browser!

Download Opera browser with:

• built-in ad blocker
  • battery saver
  • free VPN
Download Opera

Petition: Use "FVD Speed dial" as on other browsers !!!

• Since then it can be a mess with FVD Speed ​​dial on Opera, I come to you to ask to have the opportunity to use this beautiful application on behalf of FVD Speed ​​dial "as we propose Chrome!

Indeed on chrome have can use "FVD Speed ​​dial as default page and new tab by default, unfortunately Opera is not or more possible, I appreciate as much Opera as FVD, FVD offers a better system for thumbnails as well that a visual much more agreeable and especially thumbnails corresponding much more to what I look for, than those proposed by Opera, so I just ask the possibility of using FVD as it should on Opera, I think it is a the user to have the choice and not to the operator to impose are choices, unless it is for the purpose of losing users, has a good earning Opera.
    I hope to be heard by Opera, recognize that the demand is not huge >> it is for a simple comfort of navigation on your browser, hoping for returns from you!

I count on the community opera for their support, cordially! 😉

(ps: sorry if the translation is bad, I am French user and my knowledge of the English language is bad, my apologies.)

• Workaround.