denisds last edited by
Does not work.
hemmerson last edited by
Spam!! Doesn't work
kdenek last edited by
Spam! Doesn't work.
CarstenGP last edited by
It works perfectly.
- Install the addon
- go to youtube & find video
- click on the cube in top right corner & click on youtube addon
- Click on the download MP3 link
- Close the pop-up ad and wait until finished
- Folder with file will open when you click on it.
If you morons can't find out - go down and buy it!
msoof last edited by
works only for MP3
computeremergency last edited by This post is deleted!
megdonna last edited by
Thank you for making this very useful addon, making it easier for me to work as a YouTuber.
samuelalexanderpieter last edited by
Finally I found an opera addon which really works to download MP3 or MP4 from youtube easily, this is an excellent addon.
drahcire last edited by
Look guys, this extension is really easy to use, and it works!
The first time I installed it I right-clicked on the extension. There was no options to do anything. Being impatient and frustrated, I deleted it.
A short time later, I went back and saw that some of the recent reviews indicated it had worked well and gave high praise. So I reloaded it, and it works. It is a great extension.
Here is how to use it:
- Once you're in YouTube, double-click on the extension.
- A page will open in the background titled "Converter Tools."
- On that page, you will see the both the video and audio files that you can play right there to see what the files look like.
- Right below that you will have the "Download mp4"0 (video) and the "Download mp3" (audio). It's super fast and super easy.
berlincira last edited by
Worked like a charm on first try,,,thanks well done
ravenplume last edited by
Installed, and not seeing any way still to download a video.
File this under "Just another piece of garbage to not waste your time with.
DanL last edited by
Does not work in Linux Mint 20.04
Capelnyk last edited by
ilya228 last edited by
Не работает. Ошибка хоста
Bloort last edited by
October 2020. does not work
macgeek4ever last edited by
Here is the error I am getting when it's not working. There is a communications error down the pipe....
I am sure they are trying to work out the issue(s) but only time will tell.