Do more on the web, with a fast and secure browser!

Download Opera browser with:

• built-in ad blocker
  • battery saver
  • free VPN
Download Opera

V7 Sessions

• Here you can post comments about V7 Sessions extension, created by vux777

• Иногда закрывался браузер и отключались все расширения!! Сейчас постоянно!!!! Не возможно сохранить сессию!!!

• Не работает в приватном режиме

• This extension has been essential to my internet browsing, but for the past couple of weeks the "Save current window" option has not been working; I can only save the session. I tried uninstalling Opera and reinstalling all extensions, but that has not solved the problem.

• Opera crashed and when I restarted, all V7 icons and saved sessions where gone. When I go to extensions web and find V7 sessions, it says its installed. So my question, how do I bring back my V7 icons and saved sessions list?

• не работает,
    нет кнопки восстановить сессию

• V7 is not saving sessions and the menu bar dropdown box does not gave all of the options noted in your help/guide diagram of the menu dropdown box.

• Can you add renaming specific windows when a session has got multiple of them?

• Hi. In the process of restoring a fried hard drive. Had many V7 imprortant sessions, so very keen to recover them. Can anyone advise where on the hard drive they would be stored? Many thanks

• Its auto-save session feature saved my life today.

I ran out of free space on my C: drive. After OS freed some megabytes on that drive I closed Opera. That was a mistake. Next time I opened Opera I discovered all my 1300+ tabs gone!

Stupid Opera not only haven't even warned me about the problem with session saving (it could provide some solution like demanding to free some space on disk and retry saving session before close) it also screwed up "Last Session" file! So my session would gone forever if V7 Sessions were not installed.

V7 sessions restored almost the latest state of my session excluding empty tabs (I use these as separator). Could we get an option in settings to save empty tabs in autosaved sessions as it is in manually saved sessions?

Anyway, my life saved. Many thanks to the author! Great tool!