Do more on the web, with a fast and secure browser!

Download Opera browser with:

• built-in ad blocker
  • battery saver
  • free VPN
Download Opera

Too long start up

• Opera Mini stable 40.1.2254.138129 takes too much time at startup. Fix this please

• @jackob11 What device and how long is too long? Mini takes about 4 seconds to fully launch on my LG G4, which seems reasonable.

• Device - Symphony V75 (Android 6.0)
    It was Ok untill version 39.0 but 40.1 takes more than 20s to start on my device. I tried to reinstall it but nothing at all. So I'm using 39.0 again & it’s Ok

• I do restore factory my device and problem fixed.
    By the way, I've a complaint. Sometimes Opera Mini can't able to download any file on High / Automatic mode. The download dialogue pop up never comes up and suddenly it shows "Connection Failed".
    Extreme mode seems totally Ok.
    One more thing is that, Opera Mini takes hell lot of times to stream any video via it’s built in media player.

• Oh no the problem still remains. When I add more than 35 Speed Dials Opera Mini 40.1 takes more than 20-25 seconds to open but 39.0 has no problem. 39.0 version opens within 5-7 seconds with more than 35 speed dials.
    So, fix this please

• I thought that the problem was from my end but no it's not the problem still remains. When I add more than 35 Speed Dials latest Opera Mini 40.1 takes more than 20-25 seconds to open but 39.0 has no problem. 39.0 version opens within 5-7 seconds with more than 35 speed dials.
    So, fix this please.