Do more on the web, with a fast and secure browser!

Download Opera browser with:

• built-in ad blocker
  • battery saver
  • free VPN
Download Opera

Links doesn't open on respective app installed.

• Hi, I have some issue with opera touch just installed it to test it and actually like it but still this issue is annoying ! the issue is that when i search for a video on google.com and found the video i search in a youtube link when i clic on it, it open the link and doesn't send me to the Youtube app like other browser do.. Same goes for Reddit link, i have Sync for Reddit installed , Firefox/Chrome open the app when i click on a reddit link but Opera Touch doesn't do that.. It just open the web link on the browser.

Can you fix this ? Or give us the option to enable this like in Firefox mobile browser that allow to stay on the browser or click on a little icon next to the URL bar to go into that specific app ?

• This is extremely annoying, to the point where, despite how much I like this browser, I'm about ready to switch.

YouTube app can play videos in the background. People pay for YouTube premium to have that and other features. Please stop hobbling your product and include this basic and ubiquitous feature as an option.

• Yes this is useful, Touch should open the relevant apps, or at least offer the options to open relevant apps.

• It cannot open whatsapp links too, I think Android intent management is missing in Opera Touch?? Thx

• It seems Android intent support is missing in Opera Touch...