v21 how to questions

• To start, I should say that I didn't realize I was upgrading from the classic version and I'm not thrilled to have done so, mostly because of the changes to bookmarks. That being said, I would appreciate some help in figuring out how to do a couple of things.

• How can I rename speed dial items?
    • How can I edit the URLs of speed dial items?
    • How do I get items in speed dial folders to display as a list instead of icons?
    • How can I freeze the position of speed dial items so they don't move around when I add or delete items?

One final, non-speed dial related question:
    When I enter the address/search bar, the microphone on my keyboard disappears. Is it no longer possible to use voice search in the search bar?

Thanks!

• (You can't.)x4

How can I freeze the position of speed dial items so they don't move around when I add or delete items?
    When you add items they go to the bottom of the Speed Dial, so they won't move anything...

• Thanks for the reply. It's astonishing to me that they removed basic bookmark functionality and replaced it with nothing.

Back to Mobile Classic I go... Hopefully my bookmarks will still exist when I get there.

• As a point of info for future users, my bookmarks were gone when I reinstalled Classic. I tried installing Opera for Android again, but they had been deleted there too. All my bookmarks are now gone.

After 15 years as a loyal Opera user, I am now typing this from Chrome. I may switch to another browser, but I can't imagine coming back to Opera. There's very little that distinguishes it from other browsers these days, and losing basic functionality has just put me right off.

• Have you tried Opera link for your bookmarks?

• Have you tried Opera link for your bookmarks?
    Link isn't available in the newest version yet.

Looks like your connection to Opera forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.