Do more on the web, with a fast and secure browser!

Download Opera browser with:

• built-in ad blocker
  • battery saver
  • free VPN
Download Opera

Multiple tab management could be a lot better.

• Please make the tabs bigger and scrollable, the tab menu is just not good enough, make the tabs bigger when there are many open

• Making the latest version of Opera able to load pages into more than one tab at a time would be nice, too.

• @setjon yes, similar to Firefox would be nice. This might be a Chromium thing as I notice Chrome, Opera and Vivaldi are all the same with respect to this. Or maybe nobody has seen fit to implement it?

• The last thing I want in the tab bar is scrolling. I do not want space in that bar wasted with scroll buttons. I also want to see all the tabs I have open. If I cannot read them because they are small, there is the Tab menu button.

• @concretable said in Multiple tab management could be a lot better.:

The last thing I want in the tab bar is scrolling. I do not want space in that bar wasted with scroll buttons. I also want to see all the tabs I have open. If I cannot read them because they are small, there is the Tab menu button.

Then make it an option, I know tons of people who wanted and agree with the firefox tabs over the "chrome" tabs, they are horrific compared to the tabs of firefox. Scrollable sideways like a website. Too many tabs, too small, cant read shit.